Please consider donating so that we can continue to offer AHTN missions:
- $ 25 could provide transportation for 1 homeless guest to Code Blue Shelter
- $ 50 could provide transportation for 5 guests to a meal at a house of worship
- $ 75 could provide emergency shelter for a family in need for one night
- $100 could provide transportation for 4 homeless guests to Code Blue Shelter
- $150 could provide transportation for 15 homeless guests to a shower/haircut/meal
- $200 could help a person in need stay in an apartment for another month until they get on their feet
- $300 could provide transportation for 30 homeless guests to a meal at a house of worship
- Click above to donate online through our secure credit card Donation Button ~OR~
- Write a check to AHTN and mail your donation to us
Additional ways to give to Advocates for Homeless & Those in Need:
Our thrift store partners provide AHTN with its clothing needs. We are very sorry, but AHTN is not able to store unsolicited clothing or product donations.
You can gift some of your time and talent in ways that make a real difference. Sign up today on our Volunteer Hub on the AHTN homepage. It’s easy!
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Advocates for Homeless & Those in Need every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to AHTN! Click on the AmazonSmile button at the bottom of this page to start shopping!
- EMPLOYER PROGRAMS
- AHTN can benefit from UNITED WAY CAMPAIGNS: For Volunteers who work for companies who have a United Way Campaign. Did you know that you can select AHTN as the designee for your company’s next United Way Campaign? Simply write Advocates for Homeless & Those in Need on the United Way form. It’s that easy! Use this address: PO Box 184, Fairless Hills, PA 19030
- Does your employer have a corporate volunteer engagement award program? Why not ask?
Thank you for your continued kindness, generosity,
and support of AHTN!