Advocates for Homeless & Those in Need (AHTN) main mission is transporting those in need to one of our various missions such as Code Blue, Wheels to Meals or Rejuvenation Station. We even offer rides for anyone in need to doctor’s appointments, the grocery store, Drug Court, etc.
Currently we are down to just one vehicle to provide these services as our yellow bus has too many mechanical issues to repair. We would like to get a new 15 passenger transit van so that our volunteers can bring our guests to any of the missions above safely. We are asking for support through donations from the community, no amount is too small! DONATE HERE
“Living On The Edge” AHTN Public Service Video (PSA)
Please consider donating so that we can continue to offer AHTN missions:
- $ 25 could provide transportation for 1 homeless guest to Code Blue Shelter
- $ 50 could provide transportation for 5 guests to a meal at a house of worship
- $ 75 could provide emergency shelter for a family in need for one night
- $100 could provide transportation for 4 homeless guests to Code Blue Shelter
- $150 could provide transportation for 15 homeless guests to a shower/haircut/meal
- $200 could help a person in need stay in an apartment for another month until they get on their feet
- $300 could provide transportation for 30 homeless guests to a meal at a house of worship
- Click above to donate online through our secure credit card Donation Button ~OR~
- Write a check to AHTN and mail your donation to us
Additional ways to give to Advocates for Homeless & Those in Need:
- OTHER DONATIONS
All non-monetary donations requests can be emailed to Office@ahtn.org
If you are part of a congregation, youth group, community group, etc, and would like to hold a donation drive, please contact Crystal Myers by calling 215-550-3868 ext. 106 or you can email Cmyers@ahtn.org to let her know what item you would like to collect.
We are very sorry, but AHTN is not able to store unsolicited clothing or product donations.
Our guests do need supply items such as:
- Chap stick
- Dollar Store – reading glasses
- Large Nail clippers
- Small hand sanitizers
- Used phone chargers
- Foot and Hand Warmers
- Waterproof gloves- Biggest need! Size L/XL
- Thermal tops/ bottoms (for Men) – Size M, L, XL & XXL
- Thermal top/ bottoms (for Women) – Size S, M, L, XL & XXL
PLEASE DO NOT COLLECT ANY CLOTHING OR COATS. We are connected to several thrift stores so our guests can shop when they are in need. We do not have the storage to collect clothing. Our thrift store partners provide AHTN with its clothing needs.
Please take all clothing donations to:
Sunday Breakfast Mission- 71 Bellevue Ave. Penndel Phone#215-741-1010
Good Stuff Thrift- 543 Lincoln Hwy. Fairless Hills Phone#215-428-2800
We appreciate any support that you can give to our friends in need, Thank you!
You can gift some of your time and talent in ways that make a real difference. Go to our How To Volunteer Page to see upcoming Orientation dates. They are a great way to learn more about our missions and how you can lend a helping hand to your neighbors in need. Follow the 5 steps to join our team. It’s easy!
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Advocates for Homeless & Those in Need every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to AHTN! Click on the AmazonSmile button at the bottom of this page to start shopping!
- EMPLOYER PROGRAMS
- AHTN can benefit from UNITED WAY CAMPAIGNS: For Volunteers who work for companies who have a United Way Campaign. Did you know that you can select AHTN as the designee for your company’s next United Way Campaign? Simply write Advocates for Homeless & Those in Need on the United Way form. It’s that easy! Use this address: PO Box 184, Fairless Hills, PA 19030
- Does your employer have a corporate volunteer engagement award program? Why not ask?
Thank you for your continued kindness, generosity,
and support of AHTN!